As YOUR Kentucky State Treasurer •••
I will do the job with diligence, effectiveness, and efficiency.
- Encourage transparency by opening the books, letting Kentuckians know where our tax dollars are going
- Use financial empowerment initiatives to educate and protect our youth, Kentuckians living with disabilities, and our seniors
- Call for true fiscal responsibility, not be a "rubber stamp" for the Governor
I will use the Constitutional powers of the office to go beyond the minimum job duties to advocate for and defend the people of Kentucky.
- Convene community conversations in all 120 counties to hear Kentuckians' needs firsthand
- Fight to protect funding for our public schools and defend our public educators and state employees
I will play the pivotal role in setting the agenda for a modern, sustainable Kentucky economy.
- Advocate for new sources of revenue and fair tax reform that does not balance the budget on the backs of our working families
- Encourage investment in infrastructure improvements, public education, and greater access to broadband internet access